What to expect
- Monthly virtual investor masterclasses
- 10 global investor meetups
- 31 Africa investor meetups
- In-person Summit in Cape Town on November 30 + December 1
- Ecosystem side event on December 2
For investors, by investors
Mark your calendars for the in-person Africa Early Stage Investor Summit 2023 in Cape Town, the premier gathering for investors passionate about Africa’s startup ecosystem.
- 2 full days of engaging masterclasses and breakaway sessions
- Custom investor experiences
- Deal morning including Venture Showcase and LP/GP Office Hours
- Networking cocktail, breakfast and lunches
- Ecosystem side event
- Cape Town innovation tour
- Rub shoulders with a diverse community of investors from across Africa and beyond. Forge strategic partnerships, share insights, and discover new investment opportunities that can fuel your portfolio’s growth.
High-Impact Deal FlowDiscover a carefully curated selection of the most promising early-stage startups in Africa. Be part of the growth story and invest in the next big thing.
Engaging DiscussionsParticipate in interactive sessions on topics like fundraising, scaling operations, market entry strategies, and impact investing. Gain practical insights that can supercharge your investment journey.
Unforgettable ExperiencesImmerse yourself in the vibrant culture, energy, and dynamism of Cape Town. Explore the local startup ecosystem and witness the incredible innovation happening on the continent.
This years speakers
AESIS Advisory Board
We are thrilled to introduce our new Advisory Committee.
These accomplished individuals bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise to our team and we’re grateful for their commitment to our mission. Their collective expertise will shape the content, speakers, and sessions, guaranteeing a program that is insightful, impactful, and relevant.
Stats that make us rock
Year-round series of live virtual masterclasses
Our year-round series is designed to bring together subject matter experts from the community to share their insights and perspectives on “10x-ing Early Stage Investing in Africa.”
So far, we have had three remarkable parts of this series, each featuring insightful discussions with prominent industry leaders:
- April: Part 1 – Tomi Davies (TD) and Ben White
- May: Part 2 – Axel Peyriere and Nick Vielle
- June: Part 3 – Eunice Ajim et Tidjane Deme (francophone)
- August: Part 4 – Kevin Simmons and Sewu-Steve Taiwa
Stay tuned for more exciting updates on upcoming Webinars and Masterclasses, as well as the grand finale, #AESIS2023!
Leading up to the main event in November/December, we are excited to bring our renowned investor meetups to even more cities across Africa and beyond. We are inviting passionate investors like you to join these meetups in 40 cities around the world on September 7th and October 5th, 2023.
We’re excited about our growing list of cities that have signed up so far and welcome you to join:
Abidjan | Abuja | Accra | Addis Ababa | Amsterdam | Austin | Beijing | Cairo | Cape Town | Casablanca | Conakry | Dallas | Dar Es Salaam | Dodoma | Douala | Dubai | Gaborone | Johannesburg | Kampala | Kigali | Kinshasa | Lagos | Lilongwe | Lome | London | Lusaka | Maputo | Moroni | Nairobi | Paris | Port Harcourt | Port Louis | Praia | San Francisco | Tunis | Windhoek | Yaounde | Zagreb